White & Case is one of the largest global law firms present in Poland. We combine our knowledge of Polish law and our thorough understanding of the Polish economy with the global resources of our Firm.
The Firm opened its office in Poland in 1991. Since that time, we have acted as counsel to numerous clients—Polish companies, multinationals, public administration and international institutions—advising them in choosing the optimum legal solutions to meet their goals. We provide a full scope of legal advisory services, offering comprehensive support for all business matters, including transactions and litigation, as well as legal assistance in day-to-day company operations.
White & Case M. Studniarek i Wspólnicy - Kancelaria Prawna sp.k.
ul. Marszałkowska 142 00-061 Warszawa Poland
T +48 22 50 50 100
If you want to review and apply for our current vacancies for Administrative, Lawyer or Legal Intern position, apply online.
Career opportunities in our Warsaw office
Established in New York in 1901, White & Case is a leading global law firm with lawyers worldwide. We have been present in Poland for 20 years, offering excellent terms of cooperation for both our clients and employees.
We reward the best. We do require a great deal from our staff, but we ensure that every single employee is appreciated and has options for continuous professional development. Each member of our team is important to us, irrespective of their seniority and experience.
Although working in our industry is not always easy, we do our best to minimize the tension of daily life, both through the friendly atmosphere in our office and a number of employee benefits, such as access to private healthcare. We want our staff to feel good, as this allows us to create a unique team that is prepared to work not only because of a sense of duty, but also because they enjoy being with us.
If you want to prove yourself by doing a job that truly challenges you, but which also offers you great satisfaction and many opportunities, and if you value a friendly and professional atmosphere, then you will feel that you are in the right place with us.
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
In the course of an internship at our firm you will be assigned projects that require both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. But don't worry; you will not be left alone with your assignments, which at first may appear difficult. Your internship supervisor and other attorneys from the group will always be ready to help you. We value your time: you will experience challenging assignments and be compensated for your internship with us.
Our internship program is addressed to the best students in their fifth year of university law studies and for graduates.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent working knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
We prefer candidates who:
- are students in their fifth year or graduates of university-level schools of law
- have studied abroad
- have lived abroad for an extended period
- have or are currently studying at another faculty
- have a good command of more than one foreign language
- have a grade point average above 4.5 (a certificate is required)
- have completed a course in U.S., British, French, German or European law
- have completed internships in other international law firms
- are legal trainees at bar associations
Our recruitment process can be summarized as follows:
- initial selection of applications
- tests to check knowledge of Polish law and knowledge of English (including legal terms)
- interview with native English speaker
- interview with the Partner and HR representative
The internship will last six weeks (with an option to extend it for another six weeks in individual cases). Each year we select about 30 interns, the best of whom may be offered employment with the Firm.
We are also looking for administrative personnel, who we value very much. Such people contribute greatly to our firm's daily work by supporting our lawyers. Our firm would not be able to operate successfully without our Administrative, HR, IT, Marketing and Accounting staff; therefore, if you are willing to try your hand at a satisfying, yet demanding position, please join us. Be part of a well-integrated team whose members can count on each other, especially in difficult situations.
Secretarial candidates should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Touch-typing in Polish and English – min. 200 characters per minute
- Excellent knowledge of English (French or German would be an asset) both spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of Word software, other Office applications would be an asset
- Impeccable manners, the ability to cope in difficult situations and loyalty to the Firm
What we offer
- English classes in small groups, in a friendly atmosphere in the Firm’s offices;
- The option to join a private healthcare program;
- Integration outings and sports picnics for employees; and
- The option to participate in the Benefit Multisport program, which offers access to various sports facilities.