White & Case’s immigration lawyers and professionals focus on providing individualized attention to our clients' immigration needs. Given our global breadth and local depth, the diverse companies we represent look to us for counsel on a wide range of immigration needs including:
- Work visas for all levels of employees
- Movement of executive, management and specialized personnel
- Issues relating to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, such as work visa amendments and due diligence
- Issues relating to deportation and admissibility
Responsive to Corporate Needs
Our practice is flexible by design, meeting the legal requirements of the locations where our clients do business. Our immigration lawyers and professionals have extensive, proven experience in transactional, employment, regulatory, and administrative law to serve our clients' needs.
By engaging our immigration services, clients benefit from the firm’s worldwide reach including a strong network in the Americas, Europe and Asia. With 35 offices in 23 countries, we are acutely attuned to local immigration laws in many jurisdictions. We also work in conjunction with corresponding counsel or service providers in locations where we may not have a physical presence.
Collaboration between our offices allows us to help clients keep their employees working and moving around the globe to meet their business needs.
Working through and with a broad spectrum of domestic and foreign government agencies, including the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Labor, we help clients with all US and global immigration matters, including the following:
- H petitions for foreign workers
- L-1 transfer petitions
- E-1 treaty trader and E-2 treaty investor visa petitions
- E-3 visas for Australian citizens
- TN/NAFTA visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens
- Labor Certification (PERM)
- Employment-based permanent residence petitions (Form I-140)
- Family-based permanent residence petitions (Form I-130)
- Adjustment of status ("green card") or immigrant visa applications based on employment or family relationships
- Naturalization to US Citizenship
- Employment Verification and issues relating to I-9 requirements
- NSEERS Special registration and registration waivers
- Complex immigration and naturalization matters, including deportation and exclusion ("removal") and waivers of the grounds of inadmissibility to the US
- Foreign visas
Existing Immigration clients: click here for Immigration Tracker.
(Trouble logging in? Send us an
If interested in becoming an Immigration client, please click here.
For more information and insight, please visit ecbel.whitecase.com/immigration