This seminar covered a variety of ethical issues unique to in-house counsel, including:
- Managing intra-company conflicts of interest
- Proactively managing internal investigations issues
- Addressing former client conflicts when changing jobs
- Identifying personal interest conflicts in employment negotiation
- Safeguarding the privilege for in-house counsel correspondence with corporate clients
- Applying the no-contact rule
*We anticipate awarding 2 NY CLE credits in the ethics category.
For CLE purposes, this program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Thursday, September 15, 2016
4:30 p.m. Registration
5:00 p.m. CLE Presentation
7:00 p.m. Cocktails & canapés
White & Case Office
1155 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036