White & Case Moves Up in 2008 Chambers Europe Rankings
July 10, 2008, Chambers Europe
White & Case continues to ascend the European Legal Market rankings with the release of the 2008 Chambers Europe directory. This year the Firm was awarded 133 firm rankings, a 16% increase from last year's edition.
The Firm received 31 rankings for tier one, and 42 for tier two. The Firm was ranked in an overwhelming majority of the guide's Europe-wide tables.
White & Case also secured 38 top tier individual lawyer rankings from a total of 174 lawyer rankings for the Firm. Rounding out a successful year, sixteen White & Case lawyers were named by the directory to the "up and coming" list.
Ranking Highlights, Tier One:
Central & Eastern Europe
- Corporate M&A; Private Equity; Projects; the Central Asian Element
- Banking & Finance; Corporate/M&A; Dispute Resolution; Projects; Restructuring/Insolvency; Tax
- Capital Markets; Corporate/M&A; Real Estate
- Banking & Finance (Acquisition Finance and Syndicated Lending); Dispute Resolution; International Arbitration
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Administration)
- Corporate/M&A; Life Sciences; Private Equity; Real Estate; TMT
- Corporate/M&A; Energy & Natural Resources
- Corporate/Commercial, Employment
- Dispute Resolution; Private Equity
to see the full report on the Firm's performance.
Complete listing of White & Case's Awards, Rankings and League Tables