3) Recover: Path to resolution
Ongoing support is needed to adapt to its “new normal” state and ensure that lessons learned are integrated into an organisation’s risk management system to make it more resilient in the event of future crises
In the aftermath of a crisis, ongoing support is needed to adapt an organization to its "new normal" state and ensure that lessons learned are integrated into its risk management system to make it more resilient in the event of future crises.
We can support organizations in their next steps, such as:
- Investigating the incident to identify the root cause
- Providing recommendations and guidance on ongoing operations
- Re-evaluating the risk landscape, and assisting with potential changes to the organization such as personnel and company restructuring and renegotiation of contracts
- Working with senior management in communicating and implementing these changes throughout the organization to ensure it meets with regulatory requirements
We have a wealth of experience guiding boards and senior professionals towards the best possible outcome from a crisis. We also have experience contributing to multi-stakeholder and industry-wide responses to crises, in particular to improve regulation and standards following the crisis.
Crisis Management key contacts