Annual energy program
White & Case's annual energy seminar will examine the key forces currently impacting the energy sector, including the Trump presidency. The program will explore how these forces are affecting the sale and purchase of energy assets, financing transactions and energy markets.
This year's complimentary program is by invitation only and will feature a keynote speaker, followed by three separate panels:
- Continued vibrancy of US power M&A
- Evolving financial trends in the power sector
- The growing conflict between FERC jurisdictional electric markets and state policies
Guest speakers will include, among others:
- Scott Brown, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives and Analysis, Exelon Corporation
- Richard Carrell, Senior Vice President, Prudential Capital Group
- Joseph Cavicchi, Executive Vice President, Compass Lexecon
- Michelle Grant, Managing Director and Corporate Counsel, Regulatory, Dynegy Inc.
- Robert Mancini, Managing Director and Co-Head of Power Investing, The Carlyle Group
- James McGinnis, Chief Executive Officer, Mainstream Renewable Capital
- Thad Miller, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary, Calpine Corporation
- Jonathan Mir, Managing Director, Head of North American Power & Utilities, Lazard
White & Case speakers will include, among others:
- Daniel Hagan
- Sean Johnson
- Elena Millerman
- Morton Pierce
- Gregory Pryor
- Michael Shenberg
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Seminar
4:30 p.m. | Cocktail reception
White & Case LLP
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
For more information on our autumn seminar series, please follow this link.
To request an invitation for one or more of these programs, please follow this link.