Thursday, October 6, 2016
12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
White & Case's annual energy conference will examine disruptive forces impacting the energy sector. The program will explore how these forces are affecting the sale and purchase of energy assets, financing transactions and energy markets.
This year's complimentary program is by invitation only and will feature keynote speaker Dan Vardi, Senior Investment Officer, International Finance Corporation, discussing power opportunities in Africa, followed by three separate panels:
- Evolving financing trends in the power sector
- The continued vibrancy of US power M&A and the outlook for 2017
- Energy markets – growth amid disruptive innovation
Guest speakers will include, among others:
- Caroline Angoorly, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Director, NY Green Bank
- Maximo Blandon, Managing Director, Co-Head of Power and Industrial Technology, Stephens Inc.
- Shonnie Daniel, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, and Assistant Secretary, Calpine Corporation
- Andrew Gentile, Senior Vice President, Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets Inc.
- Jim Larocque, Principal, The Carlyle Group
- Max Lipkind, Director, Credit Suisse
- Craig Molson, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank
- Alexander Winn, Program Director, The Solar Foundation
White & Case speakers will include, among others:
- Dan Hagan, Partner
- Eric Leicht, Partner
- Elena Millerman, Partner
- Michael Shenberg, Partner
White & Case LLP
1155 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036-2787
Request an invitation to attend one of our other events within the Autumn Seminar Series.
In addition, you may register for next year's energy seminar.
- Space is limited. Reservations will be accepted in the order received.
- By invitation only.
- There is no charge for this event.
- This transitional and non-transitional training is approved for New York State CLE credit. Credit allocation to be determined.