The rapidly changing retail landscape entails risks as well as opportunities.
As the European competition law authorities crack down on manufacturers and suppliers and restrict retailers' sales activities, companies in the retail sector need to be proactive about competition law compliance.
Join our lawyers and top experts from the industry as they offer practical guidance and insights on the recent case law as well as other key challenges and legislation affecting both online and brick and mortar retailers.
Thursday, 18 January 2017
Registration and breakfast: 8:00 a.m. CET
Seminar / Webinar: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. CET
White & Case, 19 place Vendôme, 75001 Paris
- Didier Gautier, Directeur du Service National des Enquêtes (SNE) de la DGCCRF
- Giuseppina Divono, Legal Counsel, Huawei Technologies Italia
- Viktoria Petzold, Legal Counsel, tesa SE
- Justus Herrlinger, Partner, White & Case (Hamburg)
- Veronica Pinotti, Partner, White & Case (Milan)
- Yann Utzschneider, Partner, White & Case (Paris)