Our Prague office is delighted to invite legal students from all universities in the Czech Republic to participate in the 5th annual White & Case Academy, a seminar series focusing on commercial law topics.
Would you like to deepen your knowledge in commercial law in a complex program with top experts in the field?
Apply to the White & Case Academy 2018!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in a series of interactive seminars held each month throughout the spring semester
- Gain the right skills to see that you achieve success and get a better insight into topics such as Regulation, IP and International Bank Finance
- Meet White & Case lawyers at various levels and hear about their career paths and practice areas
- Discover the fast-paced, high-energy environment of a preeminent global law firm
- Participate either in the entire seminar series, or in selected seminars only (according to your preference)
- Obtain the White & Case Academy 2018 certificate
Academy Schedule: (Please note that the entire seminar series will be in Czech)
- February 28: Czech Regulation of Gaming: May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour
Speakers: Michal Křivánek, Associate, White & Case; Marek Doseděl, General Counsel, Emma Capital
- March 21: Large Scale Infrastructure Projects
Speakers: Vít Stehlík, Partner, White & Case; David Wilhelm, Associate, White & Case
- April 11: IP Law in Technology Transactions
Speakers: Jan Jakoubek, Associate, White & Case; Jakub Menčl, Senior Legal Counsel, AVAST Software
- May 2: Anatomy of International Bank Finance Transactions
Speakers: Tomáš Jíně, Local Partner, White & Case; Luboš Koucký, Associate, White & Case
Venue: White & Case, Na Příkopě 14, Prague 1
Time: 6.00 p.m.
How To Apply:
Please send us your resume at [email protected] in either Czech or English, and indicate which specific seminar you are interested in, or whether you would like to participate in the entire seminar series.
Application Deadline for Participation in Entire Seminar Series: February 23, 2018
In case you would like to participate in any specific seminar only (and not the entire series), please ensure that you submit your application at your earliest convenience, but in any case no later than 5 days prior to the date of the given seminar. Capacity for the program is limited.
Careers: Students & Graduates
For student and graduate career opportunities, please click here.