Our Prague office is delighted to invite legal students from all universities in the Czech Republic to participate in the 1st White & Case Academy taking place in Brno, a one-day seminar session focusing on commercial law topics.
Would you like to deepen your knowledge in commercial law with top experts in the field?
Apply to the White & Case Academy 2018 in Brno!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in interactive seminars
- Gain the right skills to see that you achieve success and get a better insight into topics such as the Regulation of Gambling and Acquisition Finance
- Meet White & Case lawyers at various levels and hear about their career paths and practice areas
- Participate either in both of the seminars or just your preferred one
- Obtain the White & Case Academy 2018 certificate
When: April 25, 2018, 1:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Where: Law Faculty of Masaryk University, Veveří 70, Classroom No. 40
(Please note that both of the seminars will be in Czech)
- 1:30 – 1:40 p.m. Introduction of White & Case Academy
- 1:40 – 3:00 p.m. Seminar 1: Czech Regulation of Gambling: May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor (Michal Křivánek, Associate, White & Case)
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. Coffee break
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Seminar 2: Acquisition Finance and Structure Thereof (David Plch, Managing Partner, White & Case; Ondřej Bartoň, Associate, White & Case)
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Informal discussion with speakers
How To Apply:
Please send us your resume by April 18 at [email protected] in either Czech or English and indicate whether you would like to participate in both of the seminars or just one of them. Capacity for the program is limited, so please reserve your seat soon.
In your registration email, please let us know where you found out about the White & Case Academy, for instance the firm's Facebook or our LinkedIn channel.
White & Case was one of the very first international law firms to expand into the Czech Republic after the change in social and political climate in 1989, establishing our Prague office in 1991. Since then, our lawyers and tax advisors have continued to push boundaries, working on a wide range of complex local and cross-border legal and tax advisory issues.
We maintain a positive and friendly work environment, which eases the demands of working for a leading global law firm. Our employees have excellent academic and professional qualifications, and all contribute to the collegial and supportive atmosphere of our office. We recognize that our employees spend a significant part of their lives at the workplace, and we provide them with a wide variety of benefits. We support their ongoing personal and professional development and reward outstanding achievement.
Would you like to join our team? For student and graduate career opportunities, please click here.