White & Case continues its Latin American Arbitration Roundtable series with an event focused on "Arbitration in Argentina" The panel will explore the path taken since the enactment of Argentina's International Commercial Arbitration Law, as well as recent advances, challenges and anticipated trends for the protection of foreign investments in this important South American market.
This event builds on a series of roundtables that have involved partners from across ten White & Case offices that are deeply active in Latin American arbitration matters. The upcoming Argentina roundtable will be broadcast live (in Spanish) via Zoom.
Wednesday, May 26
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Washington, DC / Miami)
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Buenos Aires)
- Jonathan C. Hamilton, Partner, Washington, DC, White & Case
- Silvia Marchili, Partner, Miami / Houston, White & Case
- Lucas De Ferrari, Partner, Paris, White & Case
- Alejandro Martínez de Hoz, Associate, Washington, DC, White & Case
- Juan Pablo Argentato, Counsel, ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Juan Ignacio Massun, Legal Counsel & Deputy PCA Representative in the Argentine Republic
- Julian Bordaçahar, Legal Counsel & PCA Representative in the Argentine Republic