We are a hosting a 60-minute panel discussion on lessons learnt during the 2021 AGM season. We will cover the approach companies took this year and how you can best prepare for your next meeting.
We will discuss:
- What approach did companies take to their AGMs in 2021?
- What were the key voting trends?
- How can you best prepare for your next meeting?
- How is ESG getting on the AGM agenda?
Our panel of experts in company meetings, corporate governance, public company advisory and shareholder and proxy advisory will discuss these questions, which are of pressing importance for all companies as they enter into the 2021 AGM season.
Wednesday, 9 June 2021
13:00 – 14:00 (BST)
- Chair: Tom Matthews, Partner, White & Case
- Lachlan Low, Head of London Public Company Advisory, White & Case
- Peter Swabey, FCG, Policy & Research Director, The Chartered Governance Institute
- Cas Sydorowitz, Global CEO of Georgeson
- Kirsten van Rooijen, Head of Continental Europe, Computershare
A recording of the webinar will be available for those who are unable to join the live session.