ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) is now firmly top of the corporate agenda, and ESG-related claims are burgeoning. In the third session of our series of client briefings, our expert panel will cover key issues relevant to litigation risk in this area, including:
- The ESG-related areas which currently give rise to the greatest risk of claims, including:
- climate change;
- workers’ and human rights;
- infrastructure and planning;
- governance of overseas subsidiaries; and
- corporate disclosure.
- The mechanisms and tactics used by claimants to pursue claims and exert pressure.
- What we can learn from the current trends and activity in the US.
- Practical insights and tips to help manage your organisation’s risk and ensure that you are best placed to respond to any claims.
TIME AND DATE
27 April 2022
13:00 – 14:00 BST (Webinar)
Partner, White & Case
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2022 White & Case LLP