White & Case Advises Atlantia on the Sale of a €857 Million Stake in Grupo Costanera | White & Case LLP International Law Firm, Global Law Practice
White & Case Advises Atlantia on the Sale of a €857 Million Stake in Grupo Costanera

White & Case Advises Atlantia on the Sale of a €857 Million Stake in Grupo Costanera

Global law firm White & Case has advised Autostrade per l'Italia, a subsidiary of Italian motorway operator Atlantia, on the sale of a 49.99 percent stake in Grupo Costanera, its Chilean unit, to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) for €857 million (US$1.13 billion). The remaining 50.01 percent interest in Grupo Costanera will be retained by Atlantia.

"We are pleased to have supported Autostrade per l'Italia in this strategic transaction," said partner Michael Immordino, White & Case. "Our involvement reflects White & Case's expertise in advising clients on complex, cross-border M&A transactions."

Grupo Costanera owns a portfolio of five toll roads in Chile, spanning 188 kilometres.

The White & Case team was led by M&A partners Michael Immordino (Milan and London) and John Cunningham (London) and supported by London based associates Adnan Chida and Kim Alcantara.

Press Contact
For more information please speak to your local media contact.