EU Customs Practice Group: December 2012
Jacquelyn F. MacLennan
, James R.M. Killick
, Fabienne Vermeeren
, Sara Nordin
, Charlotte Van Haute
In this issue:
- EU CUSTOMS POLICY MCC recast/UCC; 2012 revision of the Electronic Customs Multi-Annual Strategic Plan; Council Conclusions on the Progress on the Strategy for the Evolution of the Customs Union; Council endorses Strategy for future customs law enforcement cooperation; Commission Communication on the State of the Customs Union
- TARIFFS Update on duty suspensions/tariff quotas; EU GSP - product graduation, beneficiary countries, GSP Plus procedures; Duty-free imports for victims of Italian earthquakes; FTA update
- CLASSIFICATION Classification Regulations; CNEN amendments for skin care products and vegetable extracts; HS Developments - BTI communication; Nomenclature Committee
- ORIGIN Origin Committee
- PROCEDURES CCIP Amendments for Community status and transit
- MISCELLANEOUS EU Council endorses EU Customs Action Plan to combat IPR infringements; Commission publishes new rules for the management of textile quotas for 2013
This newsletter is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. It is prepared for the general information of our clients and other interested persons. This newsletter should not be acted upon in any specific situation without appropriate legal advice, and it may include links to websites other than the White & Case website. White & Case LLP has no responsibility for any websites other than its own, and does not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy, or make any warranty, express or implied, regarding any other website.
This newsletter is protected by copyright. Material appearing herein may be reproduced or translated with appropriate credit.
© 2013 White & Case LLP