Our Global Pro Bono Practice
Our Global Pro Bono Practice, launched in 2010 and building on our 100+ year history of pro bono work, has grown to one of the largest in the world. In 2022 we provided more than 122,000 hours of free legal services.
Fighting racial injustice
US justice system reform and eliminating racial inequities has long been a key focus of our pro bono practice. You can read an overview of our work here.
Other matters include:
- Representing the children of Flint, Michigan
- $27.17 million jury award for a man wrongfully imprisoned for 27 years
- Successful resentencing for a juvenile lifer
- Analyzing policies for the use of police body-worn cameras
- Successful Clemency Project representations