Beatrice Bertuzzi is a member of the White & Case Italian practice. Her main areas of practice are Banking, Debt Finance and Financial Restructuring and Insolvency.
Prior to joining White & Case Beatrice practiced in two major international law firms in Milan working respectively in their finance and M&A departments.
- A pool of banks led by Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. in connection with €200 million facility agreement granted to Valentino S.p.A. and guaranteed by SACE S.p.A. under Article 1 of the Italian Liquidity Decree.
- Proma S.p.A. and its subsidiary Proma SSA S.r.l. in connection with two €45 million medium-long term financing, guaranteed by SACE S.p.A. under Article 1 of the Italian Liquidity Decree.
- Cerved Group S.p.A., a leading provider of credit risk analysis and the first independent market player in credit management in Italy, in connection with a €713 million term and revolving financing granted by a pool of banks.
- Credit Agricole Italia S.p.A. in connection with a €50 million term and revolving facilities agreement granted to Amplifon S.p.A.
- Banca IMI, Natixis and UniCredit as global coordinators, mandated lead arrangers and bookrunners and green coordinators; Banco BPM, Banco Santander, BNL, ING Bank, Mediobanca and Société Générale as mandated lead arrangers; and BPER, CAIXA Bank, MUFG and NatWest as lead arrangers, in connection with the €1.1 billion syndicated green loan provided to .italo NTV.
- JP Morgan in connection with the financing of the voluntary tender offer for all the ordinary shares of ASTM S.p.A. for a total value of approximately €1.7 billion. The aim of the takeover bid is the delisting of ASTM S.p.A.
- Sofima Holding S.p.A., a newly established company controlling IMA S.p.A., in connection with a €1,280 million high yield bonds issuance of senior secured notes, issued in two tranches, in the context of the mandatory tender offer on all the outstanding shares of IMA S.p.A. The notes have been offered and sold pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the US Securities Act and listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Sofima Holding S.p.A., a newly established company controlling IMA S.p.A., and its subsidiaries in connection with multiple financings in the context of BC Partners's acquisition of Sofima and the subsequent mandatory tender offer on all the outstanding shares of IMA S.p.A. for a total amount of €1.650 billion.
Restructuring and Insolvency
- D’Alesio Group in connection with an amendment agreement to the restructuring agreement entered into on 14 July 2016 with a pool of banks.