Bianca Caruso is an Italian qualified lawyer with almost 15 years of experience in Banking and Finance, Restructuring and general corporate and commercial law. Bianca assists both credit providers and borrowers and private equity sponsors on financing transactions, with particular focus on corporate finance (including ESG financings), leveraged finance, acquisition finance and real estate finance transactions. She has notable experience also with respect to Debt Capital Markets transactions mainly assisting underwriters and initial purchasers or issuers in connection with high yield bond and private placement transactions. She is also active in the debt restructuring and special situations.
Bianca has been recognized as a Rising Star in Banking & Finance both for borrower and lender/arranger side by The Legal 500 2022.
Prior to joining White & Case, she practiced at the Milan office of primary Italian law firm and, additionally, acted as legal counsel at UniCredit S.p.A., providing legal advice on a broad range of banking transactions and services.
- Amplifon S.p.A. in connection with its €530 million term financing for the acquisition of GAES Group.
- SIA S.p.A. in connection with the syndacated financing for the acquisition of First Data's business in certain countries in central and south eastern Europe.
- Intesa Sanpaolo, Mediobanca, UniCredit, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro and Banca IMI, who acted as Agent, in connection with a €350 million term and revolving credit facilities financing to Valentino S.p.A.
- Banca IMI and Intesa Sanpaolo Succursale de Paris in connection with a €50 million term and revolving credit facilities financing to Balmain, a French luxury fashion house controlled by the investment fund Mayhoola for Investments LLC.
- UniCredit, as global coordinator, UniCredit , UBI Banca and Mediobanca – Banca di Credito Finanziario, as mandated lead arrangers and UniCredit Bank AG, Milan Branch, as agent in connection with Industrie De Nora's multicurrency financing.
- Datalogic S.p.A. on its €250 million credit facility agreement. Banca IMI and UniCredit acted as mandated lead arrangers and joint bookrunners. UniCredit acted also as global coordinator and agent. Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, Bper Banca, Intesa Sanpaolo, Ubi Banca and UniCredit acted as lenders.
- Goldman Sachs International, Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, Banca IMI S.p.A. and Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank as initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by N&W Global Vending S.p.A. of its €370 million 7 percent senior secured Notes due 2023.
- Oaktree Capital Management, acting through its investment vehicles OCM Luxembourg ECS S.à r.l. as arranger and ECS Finaria S.à.r.l. as underwriter, in connection with the English and Italian law aspects of the private placement of notes purchased by them and issued by Finaria S.p.A.
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A. (CDP) and Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) as arranger and agent respectively, together with a group of lenders comprising SCB, CDP and UBI Banca S.p.A, in connection with the negotiation of a $300 million SACE covered facility to Meydan Group LLC.
- Grandi Navi Veloci S.p.A. in connection with its €320 million refinancing. The transaction included a Euro 245 million senior secured term and revolving credit facility and a €75 million private placement.
La quantificazione del danno da responsabilità degli amministratori al verificarsi di una causa di scioglimento, in Il Societario - Giuffrè, 30 May 2019.
Opzioni put a prezzo predefinito nelle pattuizioni parasociali: la Cassazione esclude il divieto di patto leonino, in Il Societario - Giuffrè, 26 October 2018.
Novità in tema di responsabilità degli amministratori privi di deleghe, in IlSocietario, 22 febbraio 2016.
Revisione volontaria del bilancio e responsabilità della società di revisione, in Rivista di Diritto Societario, No. 1/2014.