Callie Wallace is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets Group in London. Her practice involves representing investment banks and companies on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions, including SEC registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Reg S offerings and other public and private financings.
Columbia Law School
Advised Rossini S.à r.l. on the issuance of €650 million Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2025.
Advised the managers, including Bank of America Securities and Deutsche Bank as lead joint bookrunners, in Digital Realty’s issuance of three tranches of €1.7 billion in senior unsecured notes.
Advised Cabot Credit Management Limited on the issuance of €400 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2024.
Advised ADES International Holding Ltd, a Dubai International Financial Centre based company, and leading provider of offshore and onshore oil and gas drilling and production services in the Middle East and Africa, in connection with the issuance of US$325 million 8.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2024.
Advised Cabot Credit Management Limited in connection with its £162.5 million exchange offer, consent solicitation and high yield bond tap.
Advised Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, VTB Capital, B of A Merrill Lynch, and Sberbank in connection with the initial public offering of HeadHunter Group PLC, a leading online recruitment platform in Russia and the CIS, on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
Advised Amigo Holdings PLC on its £359 million initial public offering and listing segment on the premium list of the London Stock Exchange.
Advised Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) on updates of its US$20 billion U.S. Medium-Term Note Program and a subsequent issuance of US$1.25 billion 3.350% Notes and US$1.25 billion Floating Rate Notes under the program.
Advised Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as depositary in connection with implementation of American Depositary Shares programs for U.S. offerings, including in connection with:
- Genmab A/S, US$506 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market,
- UP Fintech Holding Ltd., US$105 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market,
- Hutchison China MediTech Limited, US$288 million secondary offering of its Nasdaq-listed ADSs by Hutchison Healthcare Holdings Limited,
- Pinduoduo Inc., US$1.6 billion initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market,
- Puxin Ltd., US$122 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange, and
- Huya Inc., US$180 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.