Eric is an associate in White & Case's global M&A practice, based in Chicago. His practice focuses on representing strategic and financial buyers and sellers in various transactions including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, venture capital and growth equity investments, in a broad variety of industries.
Representative matters include the representation of:
- Entrepreneurial Equity Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm focused on making investments in the food and consumer packaged goods industries, in a series of acquisitions, including the:
- acquisition of Grecian Delight Foods, Inc., a leading manufacturer and marketer of Greek and Mediterranean inspired cuisine.
- acquisition of Kronos Foods, Inc., a leader and producer of manufacturing and selling global cuisine, including Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foods, ready-to-eat proteins, plant-based proteins and bakery products.
- acquisition of Daniele International LLC, a branded leader and private label producer of specialty Italian charcuterie and deli meats, including prosciutto, salami and snack packs.
- acquisition by its portfolio company, Daniele International LLC, of Creminelli Meats LLC, a branded manufacturer of specialty cured meats.
- Wind Point Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm, in a series of transactions, including the:
- sale of Evans Food Group, a leading global producer of branded and private label pork rind products, to Highlander Partners.
- acquisition by its portfolio company, Evans Food Group, of Turkey Creek Pork Skins LLC, a maker of pork rind products.
- NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE), the world's leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions, in its acquisition of Guardian Analytics, a leading AI cloud-based financial crime risk management solution provider.
- The founders of MERA, an outsourced product development business headquartered in Switzerland, in connection with the sale of MERA International Ltd. to Orion Business Innovation, a portfolio company of One Equity Partners, a leading US-based private equity firm.
- Golub Capital, a leading lender providing middle market and late state lending as well as syndicated loans, in non-control equity investments in businesses for which it provides financing.
- Alliant Insurance Services and Stone Point Capital LLC in connection with a preferred equity offering to various co-investors and a preferred equity repurchase from Alliant Insurance Services' majority preferred equity holder.
- Galaxy Digital Capital Management LP, a global investment management company focused on digital assets, in various investments with emerging growth companies.