Gracia is an associate in the Corporate Department of the Madrid office.
Her practice is focused on corporate law, especially public and private M&A, equity and debt capital markets, private equity and corporate finance in a number of different industries.
Gracia's representative transactions include assistance to:
- Representation of Hertz Global Holdings INC. on one of the largest and most complex restructurings of all time. Under the Hertz reorganization plan, new investors provided about US$5.9 billion of new equity capital and the company raised about US$2.8 billion of new corporate financing on favorable terms, including an undrawn US$1.25 billion revolver, and successfully placing US$7 billion of new ABS financing with an all-in yield of less than 2 percent.
- EIG, a leading institutional investor to the global energy and infrastructure sectors, on its joint acquisition with Fluxys, a leading energy infrastructure company, of an 80 percent equity stake in GNL Quintero S.A., the largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) regasification terminal in Chile, from Enagas Chile SpA and affiliates of OMERS Infrastructure.
- Advanz Pharma, a UK-headquartered pharmaceutical company with a strategic focus on specialty and hospital harmaceuticals in Europe, on its acquisition of the majority of Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s subsidiaries and operations in Europe, Canada, and all other markets outside of the U.S. This includes the ex-U.S. rights to commercialise Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) for primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), a progressive autoimmune disease that damages the bile ducts in the liver. Intercept is a U.S.-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialisation of novel therapeutics to treat progressive non-viral liver diseases.
- Colt Technology Services, a multinational telecommunications company, on the carve-out and subsequent sale of 12 data centers across its Europe portfolio to AtlasEdge, the recently formed joint venture between Liberty Global and DigitalBridge. The portfolio includes data centers across Europe, including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Paris, and Zurich.
- Triton Partners LLP on its €943 million sale of DSI Underground, a globally leading system supplier of innovative technologies for Underground Mining and Tunnelling.
- Alvogen Lux Holding Sarl, holding company of the Alvogen group, a pharmaceuticals company, on its participation in the US$ 100 million equity raise of its partly owned subsidiary, Alvotech Holdings Sarl.
- DB (London and NY), SocGen and SMBC as Mandated Lead Arrangers and lenders in relation to a €620 million financing of the Data4 data center business – covering 19 data centers across France, Italy, Luxembourg and Spain, with a further 6 under construction. This is one of the larger data center financings completed in the market to-date. The facilities include a €290m tranche for refinancing existing debt and transaction costs, a €310m delayed draw facility for use towards capex projects at the data centers over the next four years and a €20m revolving credit facility.
- Banca Nazionale del Lavoro S.p.A., Banco BPM S.p.A., Crédit Agricole Italia S.p.A. and Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. in connection with the €37 million senior term and revolving credit facility entered into by the private equity fund Ambienta SGR S.p.A. related to the acquisition of the Caprari Group.
- the affiliates of Oaktree Capital Management, L.P., Centerbridge Partners, Cross Ocean Partners, Barings LLC and Canyon Partners, LLC as lenders on the GBP400 million (or equivalent) term loan refinancing and upsizing of the existing credit facilities of the Odeon Cinemas group and AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc's subsidiaries.