Marco Cattani is an associate in the Milan office. His practice focuses primarily on special situations, general banking and structured finance matters. He has extensive experience in securitisations of receivables of different asset classes and disposals and acquisitions of receivables portfolios. Marco has also worked on several banking matters (including general lending and acquisition finance transactions) and on debt capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining White & Case, Marco practiced in the finance department of a major Italian law firm.
Bars and Courts
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. in connection with the securitisation of tax receivables arising from interventions relating to the recovery of the building heritage and energy efficiency;*
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti S.p.A., controlled by the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance, in connection with the €200 million basket bond transaction aimed at financing companies operating in strategic fields of the Italian economy.*
- Cerberus European Investments LLC in connection with the acquisition and the securitisation transaction of a €759 million NPLs portfolio.*
- Centrale del Latte d?italia S.p.A., a company listed on the Italian stock exchange, in connection with the credit facility granted by a pool of banks for general corporate purposes;*
- Consilium SGR S.p.A. and Progressio SGR S.p.A. in connection with the credit facilities for the acquisition of an Italian mid-market company.*
Debt Capital Markets
- Barclays Bank PLC, as arranger and joint lead manager, in connection with the €5 billion covered bonds programme of Credito Emiliano S.p.A.;*
- Banca Ifis S.p.A. in connection with the annual updates of its EMTN Programme and the €400 million bond due 2024 issued under its EMTN Programme;*
- Terna S.p.A. in connection with the €750 million inaugural green bond issued under its EMTN Programme.*
* Marco worked on these matters prior to joining White & Case.