Nico Nalbantian is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets Group in London. His practice involves representing investment banks and companies on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions, including SEC registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Reg S offerings and other public and private financings.
High Yield Bond Offerings
Advised Cabot Credit Management Limited on the issuance of €400 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2024.
Public Equity Offerings
Advised Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as depositary in connection with implementation of American Depositary Shares programs for U.S. offerings, including in connection with:
- Wanda Sports Group Co. Ltd., US$190.4 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market,
- GSX Techedu Inc., US$208 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange,
- So-Young International Inc., US$166 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market,
- Yunji Inc., US$162 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market,
- Huya Inc., US$327 million secondary offering of its New York Stock Exchange-listed ADSs,
Private Equity Offerings
Advising placement agents in private placements of ordinary shares for several publicly listed European biotech/life sciences companies, including:
- Oryzon Genomics SA, listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange.