Nico Nalbantian is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets Group in London. His practice involves representing investment banks and companies on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions, including SEC registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Reg S offerings and other public and private financings.
High Yield Bond Offerings
Advised Encore Capital Group, as issuer, in connection with their offering of £300 million 5.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
Advised Barclays, BofA, HSBC, and the other Initial Purchasers, on the issuance by OCI N.V. of $400 million 4.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2025 and €400 million 3.625% Senior Secured Notes due 2025.
Advised Encore Capital Group, as issuer, in connection with their new $1.5 billion global funding structure that included the offering of €350 million 4.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2025; a consent solicitation of the holders of Cabot's existing 2023 and 2024 Notes; an amended multi-currency revolving credit facility with an increased total commitment of US$1.05 billion; and the amendment and restatement of Encore's private placement notes purchase agreement.
Advised Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch and Nordea Bank Abp, as initial purchasers, on the issuance by Assemblin Financing AB of €250 million Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2025.
Advised BNP Paribas and J.P. Morgan Securities plc, as initial purchasers, on the issuance by ASG Finance Designated Activity Company of US$300 million 7.875% Guaranteed Notes due 2024.
Advised Cabot Credit Management Limited on the issuance of €400 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2024.
Public Equity Offerings
Advised Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as depositary in connection with implementation of American Depositary Shares programs for U.S. offerings, including in connection with:
- Yatsen Holding Limited, US$617 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange;
- Pinduoduo Inc., combined US$ 4.07 billion equity follow-on offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market and US$1.98 billion Convertible Senior Notes due 2025;
- Li Auto Inc., US$1.1 billion initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market;
- iHuman Inc., US$100 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange;
- Bluecity Holdings Limited, US$85 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- NIO Inc., US$30 million Convertible Notes due 2021 and US$235 million Convertible Notes due 2021;
Private Equity Offerings
Advising placement agents in private placements of ordinary shares for several publicly listed European biotech/life sciences companies, including:
- Orphazyme A/S listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen;
- Valneva SE, listed on Euronext Paris
- Oryzon Genomics SA, listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange.