Nico Nalbantian is an associate in the Firm's Capital Markets Group in London. His practice involves representing investment banks and companies on a range of cross-border capital markets transactions, including SEC registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Reg S offerings and other public and private financings.
High Yield Bond Offerings
Advised Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch and Nordea Bank Abp, as initial purchasers, on the issuance by Assemblin Financing AB of €250 million Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2025.
Advised BNP Paribas and J.P. Morgan Securities plc, as initial purchasers, on the issuance by ASG Finance Designated Activity Company of US$300 million 7.875% Guaranteed Notes due 2024.
Advised Cabot Credit Management Limited on the issuance of €400 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes due 2024.
Public Equity Offerings
Advised Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas as depositary in connection with implementation of American Depositary Shares programs for U.S. offerings, including in connection with:
- NIO Inc., US$30 million Convertible Notes due 2021 and US$235 million Convertible Notes due 2021;
- Pinduoduo Inc., US$875 million Convertible Senior Notes due 2024;
- Wanda Sports Group Co. Ltd., US$190.4 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Select Market;
- GSX Techedu Inc., US$208 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange;
- So-Young International Inc., US$166 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market; and
- Yunji Inc., US$162 million initial public offering on the Nasdaq Global Market.
Private Equity Offerings
Advising placement agents in private placements of ordinary shares for several publicly listed European biotech/life sciences companies, including:
- Orphazyme A/S listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen;
- Valneva SE, listed on Euronext Paris
- Oryzon Genomics SA, listed on the Madrid Stock Exchange.