Nicolò Antonio Miglio is an associate in the Milan office. His main areas of practice are corporate law, public and private M&A and Equity Capital Markets. Nicolò regularly assists Italian and international companies and investment banks on a full range of commercial issues and transactions, on a multi-jurisdictional basis, across several sectors. His capital market experience includes advising on IPOs and right issues working with both issuers and underwriters involved in such transactions.
Nicolò has been recognized as a notable practitioner in Capital Markets and M&A by ILFR1000 2023.
Corporate and M&A
- Delta Med S.p.A., a portfolio company of White Bridge Investments II S.p.A. specializing in the development and production of medical devices, in connection with the acquisition of Adria Med S.r.l., another Italian company active in the medical device industry.
- Macquarie Asset Management, in a consortium with British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI) and MEAG Munich Ergo Assetmanagement GmbH (MEAG), in connection with its €2.5 billion EV acquisition of Reden Solar from InfraVia Capital Partners and Eurazeo.
- White Bridge Investments II S.p.A. in connection with its acquisition, through an acquisition vehicle indirectly controlled by White Bridge, of the entire share capital of Delta Med S.p.A., a leading company in the vascular accessories sector.
- Angelini Pharma in connection with the acquisition of Arvelle Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical group headquartered in Switzerland focused on developing innovative treatments for patients with central nervous system disorders, for up to US$960 million.
- International Game Technology PLC in connection with the agreement by its wholly-owned subsidiary Lottomatica Holding S.r.l. to sell 100% of the share capital of Lottomatica Videolot Rete S.p.A. and Lottomatica Scommesse S.r.l. to Gamenet Group S.p.A., a subsidiary of funds managed by an affiliate of Apollo Global Management, Inc. for €950 million.
- De'Longhi Group in connection with the acquisition of 100% of Capital Brands Holdings, LLC for expected consideration of US$420 million.
- Italian pharma and consumer healthcare group Angelini in connection with its worldwide acquisition, outside North America, of ThermaCare from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). The acquisition is a key transaction in relation to the creation of the GSK/Pfizer JV for Consumer Health.
- Goldman Sachs and Blackstone Tactical Opportunities in connection with their investment in Prima Assicurazioni, an online insurance firm specialized in the distribution of automobile insurance policies.
- An investment consortium led by CVC Capital Partners including PSP Investments and StepStone, in connection with the €3 billion acquisition from the Recordati family of the holding company that owns a 51.8% stake in the Italian pharmaceutical group Recordati.
- Pininfarina S.p.A., an internationally renowned Italian company active in the automotive sector, in connection with its €27 million rights issue.
- GVS S.p.A. in connection with its initial public offering on the Milan Stock Exchange, in which 40% of the company’s ordinary shares were offered, for a total amount of approximately €570 million.
- Banca IMI, Bank of America Securities and UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking, as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners, in connection with the initial public offering of Sanlorenzo S.p.A. on the STAR segment of the Milan Stock Exchange.
- UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking and Goldman Sachs International as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners in connection with the initial public offering of Piovan S.p.A. on the STAR segment of the Milan Stock Exchange. UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking also acted as sponsor.
- Gamenet Group S.p.A. in connection with the issuance of its €225 million senior secured guaranteed floating rate notes due 2023. The notes have been offered and sold pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the US Securities Act and listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The proceeds were used to finance the acquisition of GoldBet S.r.l.