Sarah E. Park
Sarah is a counsel in the Project Development and Finance Group in Seoul and advises export credit agencies, commercial lenders, corporates, private equity firms, sponsors and contractors on a wide range of power, infrastructure, oil & gas and LNG projects in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Sarah has represented major Korean corporations and financial institutions on their cross-border transactions and was previously on secondment at The Export-Import Bank of Korea (KEXIM). She also has extensive experience advising on a broad spectrum of corporate, capital markets and private equity transactions.
Prior to joining White & Case, Sarah worked in New York, Hong Kong, Washington, DC, London and Singapore.
Click here to download full bio in Korean.
- K-SURE, KDB and other lenders in relation to the financing of the 2 x 100MW mine-mouth Kalsel-1 IPP in Indonesia.*
- K-EXIM, K-SURE, China Eximbank, Sinosure, Euler-Hermes, Islamic Development Bank, HSBC, SMBC and BTMU on the development and financing of the US$5 billion Balkhash power project in Kazakhstan.*
- ADB in relation to the financing of the Tolo wind farm and four solar projects in Lombok (3 x 5 MW) and South Sulawesi (1 x 15 MW) in Indonesia. Tolo was the second wind project to achieve financial close in Indonesia and the solar projects were the first utility-scale solar projects to be financed in Indonesia.*
- ADB, IFC, K-EXIM, K-SURE and other lenders in relation to the financing of a hydropower project in Upper Trishuli, Nepal.*
- ADB, IFC and ETDB in relation to the financing of the 100 MW Zorlu solar power project in Bahawalpur, the Punjab province of Pakistan.*
- The lenders, including K-SURE, in connection with the financing of a LNG FSRU and regasification terminal in Bahrain.*
- The successful consortium of J-Power, Itochu Corporation and Adaro in relation to the development and financing of the Central Java IPP, a greenfield coal-fired IPP at Pemalang in Central Java with a capacity of up to 2000MW financed by JBIC and other lenders.*
- PSA, Saigon Port and Vinalines, as sponsors, in the subsequent restructuring of the financing of the US$227 million Thi Vai container terminal project in Vietnam.*
Corporate/M&A, Private Equity and Capital Markets
- M&A transactions involving majority and minority investors in connection with joint ventures.*
- US and international companies, private equity sponsors and financial institutions on transactions involving equity and debt securities offerings in accordance with Rule 144A, Regulation S and Regulation D.*
*Experience prior to joining White & Case