Compliance in France in 2022
Europe, Middle East and Africa Investigations Review 2022
1 min read
The year 2021 and early 2022 proved eventful for compliance and white-collar crime in France, especially for anti-bribery and compliance activity. Agencies are continuing to build on Sapin II by incrementally defining anti-corruption standards and stepping up their enforcement efforts on both the administrative and judicial fronts.
- Sapin II and its lasting impact on French anti-bribery law
- Aggressive white-collar crime strategy and the success of CJIPs in enforcement actions
- Court of Cassation cases on successor liability and criminal corporate liability
- Reform of the blocking statute
- Duty of Vigilance Law and proposed EU directive on sustainability due diligence
Click here to download 'Compliance in France in 2022' full PDF.
Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. This article was first published in May 2022.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.