Financial Times Moral Money Americas Summit – Creating Partnerships Between Business and Financiers
1 min read
As part of the Financial Times Moral Money Americas Summit on October 7, Taylor Pullins served as a panelist for the 'Creating partnerships between business and financiers' session. Click below to view the session in full.
- Simon Mundy, Moral Money Editor, Financial Times
- Taylor Pullins, Partner, White & Case
- Chris Pinney, President and CEO, High Meadows Institute
- Matt Slovik, Head of Global Sustainable Finance, Morgan Stanley
- Ezgi Barcenas, Chief Sustainability Officer, Anheuser-Busch InBev
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2021 White & Case LLP