Amandine Grima is an associate in the EMEA Corporate M&A team of our Global Mergers & Acquisitions practice at White & Case.
Fluent in French and English, Amandine is at ease navigating both domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions (LBO, industrial M&A, distressed M&A), amicable and judicial financial and/or operational restructurings of listed and non-listed companies, as well as real estate transactions.
Amandine advises multinational clients, including investment funds, bondholders, investment banks, industrials, French and foreign listed and non-listed companies, and distressed companies.
Before joining the Firm, Amandine had a career in teaching law to Panthéon Assas University (Paris II) students preparing highly selective entrance exams to Ecole Normale Supérieure. To this day, she continues teaching corporate law and judicial reasoning.
Amandine joined the Firm in January 2019. Her recent significant experience includes:
- Ebro Foods S.A. (2021)
Representation of leading Spanish agri-food group Ebro Foods S.A. on its entry into exclusive negotiations with CVC Capital Partners VIII for the proposed disposal of the Panzani® dry pasta, couscous, sauces and semolina business.
- Investment in smartTrade Technologies and Septeo group by Hg Capital (2020)
Advising Hg in connection with:
- its investment in smartTrade, a software dedicated to trading and finance;
- its investment in Septeo group, a leading system software editor dedicated to legal professions, real estate managers and in-house counsels headquartered in France.
- Financial restructuring of the Solocal Group (2020)
Advising the bondholders of Solocal (including GoldenTree, Melqart, Amiral Gestion, DNCA Finance, Crédit Suisse, Robus, Boussard & Gavaudan, Whitebox and Sculptor) on the financial restructuring of the Solocal Group, the leading European provider of digital solutions for SME companies.
- Joint-venture of Prédica and La Française with Unibail-Rodamco Westfield (2020)
Advising Prédica and La Française in connection with a joint venture agreement entered into with Unibail-Rodamco Westfield regarding their investment in a new real estate company owning a EUR 2 billion portfolio of 5 major commercial malls located in France.
- Sale by Five Arrows and BIP of stake in Socotec Group (2019)
Advising Cobepa in connection with the sale by Five Arrows and BIP Investment Partners of their minority stake in the Socotec Group to Clayton Dubilier & Rice.