Anaïs is an associate in the EMEA private equity team of our Global Mergers & Acquisitions practice at White & Case.
Fluent in French and English, Anaïs is at ease navigating both domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, as well as private equity and venture capital matters and restructuring operations, on behalf of multinational clients, including investment funds, investment banks, entrepreneurs, industrials, listed and non-listed companies, and distressed companies.
Anaïs has recently worked on several M&A, Restructuring and Private Equity transactions.
Anaïs joined the Firm in September 2021.
- Representation of Tikehau Ace Capital Partners, a private portfolio investment management company in connection with its investment, through its fund Brienne III, in Yogosha, through a share capital increase.
- Representation of Altitude Infrastructure, the first independent Fiber-to-the-Home player in France:
- on acquisition from Altice/XPFibre and Covage, a wholesale fibre operator in France, of 26 public and private fibre networks (€1,1Bn EV);
- on investments by a fund managed by Swiss Life Asset Management AG, CalsTRS and UBS AM in the capital of Altitude Infrastructure THD at €1,2Bn value;
- and its sole shareholder, Altitude Infrastructure Holding, in a € 900M acquisition and project financings (Brookfield, Schroders and Société Générale); and
- in connection with the financing of two fiber networks through AMEL.
- Representation of Goldman Sachs Growth as lead investor in a Series D fund raising into French robotics company, Exotec.
- Representation of Vallourec's ad hoc group of bondholders and RCF, led by Apollo, SVP, Bybrook and M&G, on the negotiation of an Agreement in Principle reached as part of the financial restructuring of Vallourec, world leader in premium tubular solutions for the energy markets and for demanding industrial applications.
- Representation of Goldman Sachs and Eurazeo, as lead investors in Malt, on its €70 million series D fundraising. Other investors are Isaï and Serena (already shareholders of Malt).