Clint is an associate in White & Case's Mergers & Acquisitions Practice, and is resident in the Firm's Houston office.
Clint's practice focuses on a wide range of both domestic and international transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, project development and energy transactions, private equity investments, joint ventures, and cross-border transactions.
After graduating from law school, Clint was a law clerk for the Honorable William J. Martínez of the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.
Minor in Energy Technology and Management
Clint has been involved in the following representations:
- Representation of Continental Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CLR), a top 10 independent oil producer in the United States, in its US$3.25 billion acquisition of certain entities and assets in the Permian Basin from affiliates of Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE: PXD), one of the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies in the United States.
- Representation of EnCap Investments L.P., a leading private equity firm specializing in the energy industry, on its sale of a 50 percent stake in Broad Reach Power LLC, one of the premier independent utility-scale energy storage and renewable energy platforms in the United States and a portfolio company of EnCap, to affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO).
- Ongoing representation of one of the largest global energy companies on a wide range of international and domestic transactions and project development matters.
- Ongoing representation of one of the largest energy projects on the African continent regarding gas supply and condensate processing agreements.
- Representation of private equity firms and international energy companies on concession agreements and joint operating agreements.
- Representation of EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG), one of the largest independent oil and natural gas companies in the United States, in its exit from China through the US$140 million sale of EOG Resources China Ltd., a company holding EOG's upstream oil and gas assets in China, including its participating interest in and operatorship of the Bajiaochang Field located in the Chuanzhong Block, Sichuan Basin, to Roc Oil Company Pty Ltd., an international oil and gas company based in Australia and subsidiary of Fosun International Ltd.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation in its US$2.685 billion sale of International-Matex Tank Terminals, a bulk liquid terminals business, to Riverstone Holdings LLC.
- Representation of Priority Power Management, LLC, an independent energy management services and consulting firm, in its acquisition of Satori Enterprises LLC (d/b/a Satori Energy), a leading energy consulting firm based out of Chicago, Illinois serving more than 55,000 industrial, municipal and residential clients in 25 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and Mexico.
- Sole Source Capital, an industrial-focused private equity firm, in its platform acquisition of Dallas Plastics, a leading manufacturer of blown polyethylene film with printing, embossing, and other value-added capabilities for the medical, food and industrial end-use markets.
- Landcadia Holdings II, a blank check company, in its cash and stock acquisition of Golden Nugget Online Gaming, one of the nation's leading online casinos, from Landry's Fertitta, part of the Landry's group of restaurant and hospitality businesses. The transaction values Golden Nugget Online Gaming at US$745 million.
- Noble Energy in a major LNG sale and purchase agreement. The LNG to be sold by Noble to Gunvor Singapore Pte will be sourced from gas produced at the Alen Gas Field in Equatorial Guinea and is the first-ever LNG to be sold through a "back-fill" or tolling of gas through an existing LNG plant.
Dean's Achievement Awards in Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate Law Drafting and Negotiations