Deborah Lincoln is the Data Protection Officer for White & Case and is based in the London office. She joined White & Case in 2018 from a Magic Circle law firm where she trained and qualified, and has subsequently spent more than 25 years practising intellectual property and data privacy law.
Recent experience before joining White & Case includes acting for:
- Unilever plc on the disposal of its baking, cooking and spreads business to KKR for approximately €7 billion.
- Amec Foster Wheeler PLC in its takeover by Wood Group PLC and the related disposal of its North Sea oil and gas business.
- Capital in its bid for Teva's European oncology and pain treatment IP portfolio.
- Bridgepoint Development Capital in various acquisitions, including the purchase of:
- the Zizzi and Ask Italian restaurant chains;
- the Quotient Clinical drug development, manufacturing and testing business;
- and Phlexglobal, a leading provider of healthcare support services.
- TDR Capital in their acquisition of the Walkabout pub chain.
- Stirling Square Capital Partners in their acquisition of Mettis Aerospace, designers and manufacturers of precision components for the aerospace industry.
Presented a series of lectures on IP securitisations at the University College London IP Practitioners' Course 2017
Chaired a seminar on Intellectual Property issues to General Counsels on the London Stock Exchange ELITE programme 2016
United Kingdom chapter, Getting the Deal Through – Technology M&A, 2019
Europe chapter, Intellectual Property Assets in Mergers and Acquisitions, 2002