Elizabeth is a Tax Associate in the Firm's London office. She has a broad range of experience advising corporate clients in respect of the direct and indirect tax aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including asset transfers, financing, and corporate structuring and restructuring. Her clients include multinational companies, private equity funds and financial institutions.
Representative experience includes:
- Advising SoftBank Vision Fund on its $800 million investment in Greensill in a deal that values the company at approximately $3.5 billion.
- Advising Mid Europa Partners, the leading buyout investor focused on the growth markets of Central & Eastern Europe, on its agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares in Urgent Cargus from Abris Capital Partners.
- Advising Inflexion Private Equity Partners and its portfolio company Ocorian, provider of trustee administration and fiduciary services, on their leveraged buyout of Bridgepoint's portfolio Estera group of companies (a provider of trustee services).
- Advising on the tax provisions of facility agreements and other debt and equity capital market transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating tax provisions relating to domestic and cross-border corporate takeovers and re-organisations.