Francesca is an English law-qualified associate in the International Arbitration group in Paris. Her practice focuses on international commercial and investment treaty arbitration across a broad range of sectors.
Francesca joined White & Case in 2019 as a trainee in London, where she gained experience in the International Arbitration, Project Development and Finance, and Capital Markets groups. She has been admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales and in Ireland.
Bars and Courts
Solicitor, England and Wales
- Representing a leading European buyer of gas in an ad hoc arbitration relating to supply disruptions under a long-term contract following Russia's invasion of Ukraine in 2022;
- Representing a global logistics company in an ICC arbitration regarding a shareholder dispute arising from an investment in a Middle Eastern telecoms company under contracts governed by English law;
- Advising a Scandinavian hydroelectric power producer in relation to price revision and other claims under a long-term supply contract;
- Representing an African State in ICC arbitrations relating to a power plant project with contracts governed by a common law system;
- Representing a leading European buyer of gas in an ad hoc arbitration relating to the price of gas under a long-term supply contract;
- Representing an Asian private equity fund in a SIAC arbitration regarding a disputed share valuation under a contract governed by English law;
- Representing an investor in the coal mining industry in an ICSID arbitration against the Republic of Serbia under a bilateral investment treaty;
- Representing an oil and gas company in an expert determination and LCIA arbitrations concerning a shareholder dispute in the Middle East under contracts governed by English law.