Francesco Giovanni Giuseppe Pirisi
Francesco G. G. Pirisi is an associate in the Milan office and his practice focuses primarily on corporate and financial restructuring, corporate finance and banking. He also practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance, and has an extensive experience in litigation in connection with insolvency proceedings and directors' liability.
Prior to joining White & Case, he practiced in a major international law firm.
- Finbeta S.p.A. in connection with the acquisition of the company by Express Holding S.à r.l. in the context of a recovery plan under Article 67 of the Italian Bankruptcy Law.
- A pool of banks, including Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. and UniCredit S.p.A., in connection with the restructuring of over €375 million indebtedness of Mednav S.p.A. and its subsidiaries in the context of a recovery plan under Article 67 of the Italian Bankruptcy Law.
- A pool of banks, including Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. and UniCredit S.p.A., in connection with the restructuring of the indebtedness of Snaidero Rino S.p.A. and the investment in the company by DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR in the context of a debt restructuring agreement.
- Bain Capital Private Equity in connection with the issuance of €410 million of high yield senior secured notes pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act and a €70 million ssRCF, for the purpose of the acquisition of Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A.
- The Carlyle Group in connection with the sale of Marelli Motori S.p.A. to Langley Holdings PLC and the restructuring of its €60 million indebtedness.
- Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A. in connection with the refinancing of the indebtedness of Janili S.à r.l. (Gruppo Pam) and its US and UK subsidiaries, through an English law governed senior multicurrency term and revolving facilities agreement.
- Oak Hill Advisors L.P., Invel Real Estate Partners and Castello SGR S.p.A. in connection with the acquisition of real estate assets from Zunino Investimenti Italia S.p.A. and Tradim S.p.A. in the context of the recovery plan under Article 67 of the Italian Bankruptcy Law.
- Serenissima SGR S.p.A. in connection with the sale of two shopping malls, and related businesses, to BPN Paribas REIM SGR S.p.A.
- Biancamano S.p.A. and Aimeri Ambiente S.r.l. in connection with the restructuring of over €300 million of indebtedness through a concordato preventivo proceedings.
- The extraordinary receivership of Lucchini S.p.A. in connection with a US$200 million claw-back action against its affiliate OAO Karelskiy Okatysh.