T +44 20 7532 2479
Jack advises on a wide range of employment issues including both contentious and non-contentious issues, including:
- advising on restructuring workforces across a number of jurisdictions;
- advising on day to day HR concerns;
- defending employers in the Employment Tribunals for a variety of claims including unfair dismissals, discrimination, harassment and whistleblowing;
- acting for both buyers and sellers on corporate transactions including advising on consultation obligations, share option plans and awards and post-acquisition integrations;
- advising on the establishment and operation of incentive plans for employees and management; and
- advising in relation to team moves and breaches of post termination restrictive covenants.
Jack also has extensive experience in advising clients in relation to data subject access requests and in particular those with a contentious element.
Jack has worked with a broad spectrum of clients from a number of different sectors including banking and finance, publishing, retail, technology, oil and gas and professional services.
Jack worked in the Dubai office of an international law firm for six months whilst a trainee solicitor.