Lucía Quiroga is an associate in the M&A/Corporate practice of the Madrid office.
Her practice is focused on cross-border and domestic private M&A and private equity transactions. She has advised in a variety of general corporate work, including merger and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructurings, advising on a number of different industries. She has extensive experience in managing multi-jurisdictional transactions and teams.
Examples of her experience in M&A includes advising:
- Fresenius and Helios Kliniken on the acquisition Quirónsalud.*
- Fresenius and Helios Health on the acquisition of Eugin Group.*
- Quirónsalud on the acquisition of Clínica Imbanaco in Colombia.*
- Quirónsalud on its co-investment with Alantra in Health in Code.*
- Cinven on the divestment (and rollover reinvestment) in Ufinet.*
- Cinven on the acquisition of Planasa.*
- Warburg Pincus on the investment in Self Trade Bank (currently, Singular Bank).*
- Meridia Capital on the investment in Grupo Andilana.*
- Meridia Capital on the acquisition of a stake in retail pet shop chain Kiwoko and subsequent divestment of to Emefin.*
- Meridia Capital on the acquisition of an initial stake in Vetsum and in the subsequent consolidation of a controlling stake through a capital increase.*
* Experience prior to joining White & Case