Małgorzata focuses her practice on corporate and contract law matters in particular on projects related to mergers and acquisitions as well as transformation of companies and corporate governance issues.
Małgorzata has provided corporate law advice in connection with mergers and acquisitions. Her experience includes preparation of the transaction documentation and due diligence reviews. Małgorzata also advises clients on other corporate law related issues.
Her recent experience includes the following:
- Nets Denmark A/S: representation of Nets Denmark A/S and its owner, private equity fund Hellman & Friedman, in connection with the establishment of a strategic alliance with Przelewy24 (a leading Polish online payment service provider).
- Nets Denmark A/S: representation of Nets Denmark A/S, a market leader in the payments industry, in connection with the acquisition of Dotpay/eCard (Dotcard), one of the leading companies on the Polish digital payments market, from MCI.EuroVentures and Saltus TUW. It is a record-breaking transaction in terms of value on the Polish fintech market (PLN 315 mln).
- M7: representation of M7 Real Estate, a European investor and asset manager, in connection with the acquisition of eight commercial properties in Poland in separate transactions for a total amount of €110 mln. The most recently acquired assets are Cristal Park and Mokotów Plaza in Warsaw, as well as the office and warehouse properties Eurologis I, Eurologis II and Długosza BC in Wrocław. At the beginning of 2019, M7 also acquired Green Park, a modern business complex in Katowice, Delta 44, a high quality multi-let office building in Wrocław’s city center and Mazovia Plaza, a seven-story office building in Warsaw. In total, M7 purchased facilities with a gross leasable area (GLA) of more than 96.4 thousand sqm, which is more than 90% occupied by 120 tenants.
- Konspol Group: representation of the Konspol Group, the leading producer and processor of poultry in Poland, in relation to the sale of its group companies to the American corporation Cargill. It was the largest transaction on Poland’s food processing and animal breeding market in 2018.
- Play Communications S.A.: representation of Play Communications S.A. and its subsidiary P4 Sp. z o.o. (Play) in connection with the €96 million acquisition of 3S S.A., a telecommunications group based in Katowice and indirect acquisition of all the shares in all the subsidiaries of 3S, including 3S S.A., 3S Data Center S.A., 3S Fibertech sp. z o.o. and 3S BOX S.A.
- Mid Europa Partners: representation of the client in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in J.S. Hamilton, a company active in the field of laboratory testing, inspections and certifications. Acting as a legal advisor to MEP in the acquisition of the shares and the negotiations of the transaction documentation. Coordination of local law firms in Croatia, Romania, Hungary, Lithuania and Latvia.
- Participation in other M&A, joint venture and real estate transactions, including due diligence reviews and preparation of the relevant corporate and contractual documentation.
Prior to joining White & Case, Małgorzata gained experience in public institutions focusing on labor law and securities law.