Nasir Tak is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group, and is resident in the New York office. Mr. Tak represents corporate clients and private equity funds in domestic and global mergers, acquisitions and equity investments in a broad range of industries.
Recent transactions include the representation of:
- NovaQuest Capital Management LLC in its acquisition of Spectra Medical Devices, Inc., a leading manufacturer of procedural needles and distributor of generic injectable drug products.
- Quad-C Management, Inc. in the sale of its investment in EFC International, a leading value-added distributor of highly engineered specialty fasteners to the automotive and industrial end-markets.
- Harvest Partners, LP in its sale of Neighborly, a holding company of 21 service brands focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers' homes and businesses via various online platforms, to KKR.
- PRO Unlimited Global Solutions Inc., a leader in contingent workforce management solutions and jointly held portfolio company of Harvest Partners, LP and Investcorp International, Inc., in the sale of PRO Unlimited to EQT.
- Neighborly, the world's largest franchisor of home service brands and a portfolio company of Harvest Partners, LP, in its acquisition of Precision Door Service, the leading garage door repair franchise in the US.
- Lumos Investment Holdings LP and its subsidiary PRO Unlimited Global Netherlands, B.V. in the acquisition of 100% of the shares in the Brainnet group, a Netherlands-based Managed Service Provider. Our advice included a reinvestment by certain sellers and key employees of Brainnet into Lumos Investment Holdings LP as well as acquisition financing.
- I Squared Capital Advisors (US) LLC in its acquisition of Star Leasing, a leading trailer lessor in the US.