Law Clerk, Washington, DC
Nasir Tak is a law clerk in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group, and is resident in the New York office. Mr. Tak represents corporate clients and private equity funds in domestic and global mergers, acquisitions and equity investments in a broad range of industries.
Bars and Courts
New York State Bar
Georgetown University Law Center
University of Maryland
*Not engaged in the practice of law in the District of Columbia. Work performed under the supervision of principals of the firm who are members of the District of Columbia Bar. Licensed only in the District of New York.
Recent transactions include the representation of:
- NovaQuest Capital Management LLC in its acquisition of Spectra Medical Devices, Inc., a leading manufacturer of procedural needles and distributor of generic injectable drug products.
- Quad-C Management, Inc. in the sale of its investment in EFC International, a leading value-added distributor of highly engineered specialty fasteners to the automotive and industrial end-markets.
- Harvest Partners, LP in its sale of Neighborly, a holding company of 21 service brands focused on repairing, maintaining and enhancing consumers' homes and businesses via various online platforms, to KKR.
- PRO Unlimited Global Solutions Inc., a leader in contingent workforce management solutions and jointly held portfolio company of Harvest Partners, LP and Investcorp International, Inc., in the sale of PRO Unlimited to EQT.
- Neighborly, the world's largest franchisor of home service brands and a portfolio company of Harvest Partners, LP, in its acquisition of Precision Door Service, the leading garage door repair franchise in the US.
- Lumos Investment Holdings LP and its subsidiary PRO Unlimited Global Netherlands, B.V. in the acquisition of 100% of the shares in the Brainnet group, a Netherlands-based Managed Service Provider. Our advice included a reinvestment by certain sellers and key employees of Brainnet into Lumos Investment Holdings LP as well as acquisition financing.
- I Squared Capital Advisors (US) LLC in its acquisition of Star Leasing, a leading trailer lessor in the US.