Nicole Paccara is an associate of the White & Case Italian practice. Her main areas of practice are Debt Capital Markets and Corporate law. Her Capital Markets experience includes advising corporate issuers, underwriters and initial purchasers in connection with secured and unsecured debt offerings, including high yield debt and project bonds.
Nicole started her working experience at White & Case as a legal intern in September 2015 and then joined the firm as a trainee in April 2018
Debt Capital Markets
- Morgan Stanley, as sole lead manager, in connection with Amissima Vita S.p.A.'s issuance of €80 million fixed rate resettable subordinated notes due 2031. The notes have been listed on the Global Exchange Market managed by Euronext Dublin and offered and sold pursuant to Regulation S under the US Securities Act.
- Cassa di Risparmio di Asti S.p.A., as issuer, in connection with its perpetual €100 million non-cumulative temporary write-down deeply subordinated fixed rate resettable notes. The notes have been listed on the Global Exchange Market managed by Euronext Dublin and offered and sold pursuant to Regulation S under the US Securities Act.
- Citigroup Global Markets Limited, as arranger, in connection with the update and modification of Enel Group's Euro-Commercial Paper (ECP) Programme into a Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 7 (Affordable and Clean Energy) Target ECP Programme, for a maximum total value of €6 billion.
- Banco BPM S.p.A. in connection with the issuance of €750 million 1.625% senior non-preferred notes due 2025.the notes have been issued under Banco BPM S.p.A.'s €25 billion EMTN Programme pursuant to Regulation S under the US Securities Act and listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Amplifon S.p.A. in connection with its €350 million senior unsecured non-convertible 1.125% Notes due 2027. The notes, guaranteed by Amplifon (USA), Inc. and National Hearing Centres Pty. Ltd., are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange's Euro MTF Market and are reserved exclusively to institutional investors outside the United States.
- Società di Progetto Brebemi S.p.A. in connection with its €1.679 billion project bond financing. The transaction consisted in a four tranched €1.679 bond issuance and approximately €307 million credit facilities. The tranches of notes have been issued pursuant to Regulation S and Rule 144A under the US Securities Act. All notes have been listed on the Official List of Euronext Dublin and admitted to trading on the Global Exchange Market.
- Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A. in connection with the establishment of its €1 billion EMTN Programme.
- BNP Paribas and UniCredit Bank, as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners, and Crédit Agricole CIB, as joint bookrunner, in connection with the issuance of €470 million floating rate senior secured notes due 2026 by Diocle S.p.A. to finance its acquisition of DOC Generici.
Corporate and M&A
- De'Longhi Group in connection with the acquisition of 100% of Capital Brands Holdings, LLC for a consideration of US$420 million.