Norah Arafeh is an associate in the Mergers and Acquisitions Group, and is resident in the New York office.
Norah represents domestic and international buyers and sellers in private and public domestic, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, joint ventures and private investments in a broad range of industries.
Prior to law school, she was a U.S. Fulbright Scholar in Amman, Jordan.
Recent matters include:
- Representation of Aramco, one of the world's largest integrated energy and chemical companies, in its acquisition of Valvoline Inc.'s (NYSE: VVV) global products business for US$2.65 billion, subject to customary post-closing adjustments.
- Representation of certain equity holders of Avianca Group in connection with the negotiation and execution of Avianca Group's acquisition of Viva Latinamerica, for a mix of cash and stock in the Avianca Group.
- Representation of DIF Capital Partners, a global independent fund manager that invests in a broad range of greenfield and operational infrastructure assets worldwide, in its acquisition of a 55% ownership interest in Wireless Everywhere LLC (dba Airtower Networks), a leading developer, owner, and operator of wireless digital infrastructure.
- Representation of Pernod Ricard SA on its acquisition of an additional minority stake in Sovereign Brands' portfolio of super premium wine and spirits brands.
- Representation of Helix Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: HLXA), a SPAC, in its US$230 million business combination with MoonLake Immunotherapeutics AG, a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on creating next-level therapies for inflammatory skin and joint diseases.
- Representation of FSN Capital Fund IV in its sale of Active Brands, house of premium outdoor sports apparel and equipment brands (including Kari Traa, Sweet Protection, Johaug, Dæhlie, Bula, Åsnes and Vossatassar) to FSN Capital Fund VI and Verdane.
- Representation of Anthem, Inc. in its acquisition of myNEXUS Inc., a post-acute benefits management company focused on delivering innovative home and community-based product offerings.