Olivier Pâris is an associate in the Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions department of White & Case in Paris.
He is involved in corporate transactions in all manner of M&A, including public and private M&A deals, sales and joint ventures primarily belonging to the jumbo-cap to mid-cap market segments. Olivier also advises clients in connection with corporate governance, market abuse and insider dealing issues.
Olivier is at ease working on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions on behalf of multinational clients, including investment banks, entrepreneurs, industrials, listed, and non-listed companies, from all sectors, in particular in the automotive, financial, banking and energy and infrastructure sectors.
Prior to joining White & Case in 2020, Olivier practiced in the Paris office of a Magic Circle law firm for six years.
(NEOMA Business School)
Olivier has advised on significant corporate transactions, including:
- Pegasus Entrepreneurs and its sponsors Tikehau Capital, Financière Agache, CEO Pierre Cuilleret, Jean-Pierre Mustier and Diego De Giorgi in connection with its de-SPACing with FL Entertainment, a global entertainment group comprising Banijay Group and Betclic Everest Group, that will result in the listing of FL Entertainment on Euronext Amsterdam.
- Representation of Biosynex, on:
- the acquisition of the brand "Para'kito", the European leader in the prevention and treatment of mosquito bites with 100% natural formulas, its active ingredients and its IP (patents and trademarks);
- the acquisition of Enalees' business going concern relating to medical diagnostic products;
- the sale of a business going concern to ELITech Microbio relating to medical diagnostic products.
- RTL Group in connection with the proposed combination between Groupe TF1 and Groupe M6.
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations on the sale of its minority stakes held in three biomass plants (Kogeban, Cogénération Biomasse d'Estrées-Mons et Cogénération Biomasse de Novillars) to PEARL Infrastructure Capital.
- Idex on its acquisition of a biomass power generation plant and its operating company*.
- Engie on the agreement with EDPR to create a co-controlled 50/50 joint-venture in fixed and floating offshore wind*.
- Engie New Business on the investment in tiko Energy Solutions AG*.
- RP Global on the sale of portfolios companies of wind farms projects to EDPR*.
- SIX Group AG in relation to the signing of a strategic partnership with Worldline SA. This operation consisted in the contribution by SIX Group of its payment services division to Worldline SA*.
- Sonnedix on the acquisition of portfolio companies owning and operating photovoltaic power plants*.
- BNP Paribas and BNP Paribas Personal Finance, on the acquisition of OPEL/Vauxhall's captive financing activities and the set-up of a long-term strategic partnership with PSA*.
*Transactions worked on prior to joining White & Case