Paul is a Senior Associate in the Energy, Infrastructure, Project and Asset Finance department of White & Case Paris.
Paul advises both lenders and sponsors on complex greenfield and brownfield financing matters, mainly in France and Africa. His area of expertise include structuring and financing of public-private, transport, telecom, IPP, renewable energy and real estate projects. Paul also has experience in restructuring of complex transactions.
Before joining White & Case, Paul worked for several international law firms in Paris and London.
Recent experiences before joining White & Case include advising:
- Lenders of CityFast on the acquisition and development of a Bouygues Telecom built fiber-optic network in France
- Bouygues Telecom on the financing of a telecom towers portfolio sale-and-leaseback transaction a with Blackstone-backed Phoenix Tower International in France
- Altitude on the financing of a fiber-optic concession in the Yonne department
- Lenders on the financing of a fiber-optic concession in the Haute-Garonne department
- Lenders on the financing of a fiber-optic concession in the Eure department
- Lenders on the financing of a fiber-optic concession in the Nord and Pas-de-Calais departments
- French Ministry for Economy in the refinancing of the SEA high-speed rail line
- Eiffage Rail Express in the refinancing of BPL high-speed rail line
- The holder of the Normandy and Tancarville bridges concessions on its contractual relationships with syndicated lenders
- Akuo on the financing of on-shore solar plants in France