Ms. Heszkel counsels public and privately held companies, financial institutions, and corporate executives on a broad array of executive compensation and employee benefit matters. She has experience designing, implementing, and terminating various compensation and benefit arrangements.
Recent matters include the representation of:
- Brookfield Infrastructure, which partnered with GIC Special Investments, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, and institutional partners of Brookfield Asset Management in the US$8.4 billion acquisition of Genesee & Wyoming Inc., a freight railroad owner and operator based in the United States.
- SodaStream International Ltd., a leading manufacturer and distributor of sparkling water makers, in its US$3.2 billion sale to PepsiCo, Inc., a global food and beverage company.
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC , a subsidiary of EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) in the purchase of a minority interest in a joint venture with Yahsat, a leading global satellite operator based in the United Arab Emirates and wholly owned by Mubadala Investment Company.
- Dominus Capital L.P. in its acquisition of BluSky Restoration Holdings LLC, a provider of commercial, industrial, governmental, residential and multifamily restoration, renovation, environmental and roofing services in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Carlyle Power Partners in acquisition of three natural gas-fired generation facilities in New England, known as Bridgeport Energy, Tiverton Power and Rumford Power, for a purchase price of US$590 million. Together, the facilities have the capacity to generate approximately 1,100 MW.
- Investcorp International Inc., a private equity company, in its aquisition of Multivision, LLC, an IT solutions and training provider.
- W.F. Taylor LLC, a leading specialty flooring adhesives and sealants manufacturer (and a portfolio company of Dominus Capital, L.P.) in its strategic sale to Meridian Adhesives Group, a leading manufacturer of high-value adhesives and sealants technologies.
- REE Investment, LLC, a portfolio company of Quad-C Management, Inc. in its sale to KinderCare Education LLC, a portfolio company of Partners Group.
- Dominus Capital, L.P. in its acquisition of EMPG Holding Company, a procurement and marketing services group for dealers of foodservice equipment and supplies.
- BMO Capital Markets Corp., in connection with the financing for the acquisition of Trinidad Drilling Ltd. by Ensign Energy Services Inc., an international oilfield service provider headquartered in Canada.
- Pernod Ricard, SA, the world's second-largest distiller, in its acquisition of a majority interest in Rabbit Hole Spirits, LLC, a U.S. premium bourbon brand based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- L2 Brands, LLC (f/k/a League Collegiate Outfitters, LLC), a manufacturer of premium collegiate apparel and accessories and portfolio company of Dominus Capital, L.P., in its acquisition of L & W Apparel, LLC (f/k/a L & W Apparel Co., Inc.) (d/b/a Legacy Athletic), a leading designer and supplier of vintage-inspired collegiate, resort and corporate headwear, apparel and home decor.
- Dominus Capital LLC in connection with a US$28.5 million term loan facility and a US$5 million revolving loan facility, the proceeds of such term loan were used to acquire Nevco Sports, LLC and certain subsidiaries.