Stefan is an associate in the Firm's Energy, Infrastructure, Project and Asset Finance Practice, with a focus on project finance and banking in Latin America. He has been involved in energy, infrastructure and transportation financings, and capital markets.
Among others, Stefan has represented:
- Representation of EIG in connection with its equity investment in HIF Global LLC, an eFuel and renewable energy producer with development projects in Chile, the United States, and Australia, together with associated financing and corporate matters.
- Ongoing representation of the sponsors in the development and financing of renewable power projects in the Dominican Republic.
- The senior lenders set forth below in connection with the project financing of the following projects developed by Genneia S.A. in Argentina under the RenovAr program:
- KfW IPEX in the portfolio project financing of the Chubut Norte III and IV wind farms guaranteed by Hermes;
- Nederlandse Financerings-Maatschappij Voor Ontwikkelinslanden N.V. ("FMO") and EKF Denmark's Export Credit Agency ("EKF") in connection with the Necochea wind farm; and
- CAF, EKF, FMO and SMBC in connection with the portfolio financing of the Villalonga and Chubut Norte I and II wind farms.