White & Case continues its Latin American Arbitration Roundtable series with an event focused on "Arbitration in Colombia: Experiences at the intersection of the national and the global." The Firm has deep experience in diverse disputes and investments in Colombia, and is teaming up for this event with the Arbitration and Conciliation Center at the Bogotá Chamber of Commerce (CCB). The event builds on a series of roundtables that have involved partners from across ten White & Case offices that are deeply involved in Latin American arbitration matters, and the series has continued unabated this year in a virtual format. The upcoming event will be broadcasted live (in Spanish) via Zoom.
Latin American Arbitration Roundtable
Arbitration in Colombia: Experiences at the intersection of the national and the global
Thursday, October 22
5:00pm (Washington, DC) / 4:00pm (Bogotá)
List of Panelists:
- Jonathan C. Hamilton, White & Case;
- Francisco X. Jijón, White & Case;
- Estefanía San Juan, White & Case;
- María Angélica Munar, Centro de Arbitraje y Conciliación de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá (CCB); and
- Santiago Díaz-Cediel, Centro de Arbitraje y Conciliación de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá (CCB).