Green Finance has been embraced with great enthusiasm over the past few years, with Europe as a leading region in this area. European entities were the first corporate issuers, the first municipal issuers and have shown leadership in best practice around transparency and reporting since the early stages of the market.
At our joint event with the Climate Bonds Initiative we will launch a regional report which covers recent market developments and a vision for the future of European Green Finance markets, followed by a panel discussion of financial, corporate, technical and legal experts.
- Mirko Gerhold, Managing Director, Head of DCM Bonds Solutions, Commerzbank
- Christian Große Erdmann, Head of Capital Markets & Risk Management, Deutsche Bahn
- Dr. Holger Perlwitz, Head of Fixed Income Investor Relations, Innogy
- Florian Sommer, Senior Strategist Head of Sustainability Research, Union Investment Privatfonds
- Karsten Wöckener, Partner, White & Case, Frankfurt
- Tallat Hussain, Environmental Counsel White & Case, London
- Manuel Adamini, Director, Investor Outreach & Partners Programme, Climate Bonds Initiative
Tuesday, 8 May 2018
4:15 p.m. Registration
4:30 p.m. Event begins
6:30 p.m. Drinks and canapés
White & Case, Frankfurt
White & Case LLP
Bockenheimer Landstraße 20
60323 Frankfurt am Main
To register your interest to attend, please follow this link.
For more information on our Spring Series 2018 – Germany, please follow this link.