White & Case hosts a quarterly breakfast series aimed at providing guidance and insight into key deal drivers to women in private equity and finance.
Launched in 2014, the breakfast series brings together small groups of women in the private equity and finance sectors to learn skills and information to help them succeed and to create a strong community of women to support each other's professional development.
Below are some of the topics covered at breakfasts:
- Private equity and M&A transaction basics
- Leverage: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Fund formation: tricks of the trade
- Management compensation issues
- Portfolio company management
- Tax: why there is nothing to fear
- Navigating HSR and other antitrust requirements
- Leverage: Commonly negotiated topics in PE debt facilities
All breakfasts are from 8:30-9:30am. If you would like to register your interest, please click here.