White & Case LLP is proud to introduce the first edition of our derivatives newsletter, The Delta Report. In each issue, we will highlight recent key regulatory developments across the Americas, Europe and Asia and discuss various hot topics in the derivatives space. This inaugural issue covers certain important recent developments within the previous year that impact derivatives trading and related compliance requirements.
Regulatory Developments in the Americas
- SEC Issues Final Rules on Dealing Activity Conducted Within the US by a Non-US Person
- Prudential Regulators and CFTC: Final Margin Rules for Uncleared Swaps
- No-Action Relief from CFTC Rule 3.10(c)(3) Clearing Requirement
Regulatory Developments in Europe
- European Margin Rules for Non-Cleared OTC Derivatives—Final Draft RTS are adopted by the European Supervisory Authorities
- The SFTR—The EU Expands its Rulebook to Cover Securities Financing Transactions and the Reuse of Collateral
Regulatory Developments in Asia
Search for more White & Case Derivatives Insights.
This publication is provided for your convenience and does not constitute legal advice. This publication is protected by copyright.
© 2016 White & Case LLP