We provide a wide range of activity and programs to support, empower and advance our LGBTQ+ colleagues. From celebrating Pride and LGBTQ+ History Months to networking, professional development and a number of social events.
- Spectrum LGBTQ+ Affinity Network (London, US, Asia-Pacific and Germany): Spectrum spearheads our global Pride and LGBTQ+ History Month celebrations, while also informing programs and policies to ensure we're offering a Firm that works for everyone
- Sponsorships of LGBTQ+ professional development and career conferences, including the annual Lavender Law Conference and Career Fair in the US, DiversCity in Law in London and ProutatWork in Germany
- Annual global and in-country Pride, Black Pride and LGBTQ+ Month celebrations
- Personalized outreach to law school LGBTQ+ afﬁnity groups including OUTlaw and Lambda
- National Coming Out Day celebrations with ofﬁce-wide stories from our people
The Firm has made it a priority to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Since joining the Firm, I've felt and experienced very positive LGBT+ support and acknowledgement. It has been a proud experience so far.