In Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022, published online in January 2022, legal rankings service The Legal 500 ranked global law firm White & Case LLP "Tier One," the highest ranking, in 14 categories for its work in the Asia Pacific region in 2021.
"The latest rankings from Legal 500 are confirmation that clients regard White & Case as the firm of choice for their complex, innovative and path-breaking matters," said Andrew Clark (Melbourne), Regional Section Head for Asia-Pacific EIPAF and Disputes.
Added Regional Section Head for Asia-Pacific Corporate, Finance & Restructuring, Baldwin Cheng (Hong Kong SAR), "These results are a great recognition of the hard work, dedication and passion demonstrated by our teams across all levels."
White & Case earned top rankings in the following categories:
- Australia: Project Development
- Australia: Project Finance
- Hong Kong: Banking & Finance
- Hong Kong: Private Equity
- India: Foreign Firms
- Indonesia: Banking & Finance
- Indonesia: Foreign Firms
- Japan: Antitrust & Competition (International Firms & Joint Ventures)
- Japan: Banking & Finance (International Firms & Joint Ventures)
- Japan: Corporate and M&A (International Firms & Joint Ventures)
- Japan: Projects & Energy (International Firms & Joint Ventures)
- Japan: Real Estate & Construction (International Firms & Joint Ventures)
- Singapore: Energy: Foreign Firms
- Singapore: Projects & Energy: Foreign Firms
"The Legal 500 Asia Pacific provides unbiased commentary and insight into the legal marketplaces of 25 Asia Pacific jurisdictions," according to The Legal 500. "These rankings reflect the results of detailed analysis of law firm submissions and thousands of interviews with GCs and private practice lawyers."